Programme Finance Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
Work for one of the most iconic high end retail brands in the world, supporting a majorly invested change programme. That you will ensure provision of accurate and timely financial and management accounting information.
You will be required to support the project manager and business lead and they will be responsible for keeping the projects on track and in budget and to ensure that forecasts and budgets are reported accurately to the Director of Finance.
- Producing, carrying out and leading meetings for month end work streams of the spend position in the projects.
- Monitoring and assisting project and programme managers with financial forecasts
- Feeding information and analysis of any relevant risks or opportunities work streams to the Director of Finance.
- Engaging in monthly meetings with budget holders to review performance and provide challenge to actual spend and adverse variances.
- Contributing towards the business planning process, managing the short and long term projections of the project.
- Identifying common or recurring issues with regard to accounting processes.
The ideal candidate for this role must have:
- Experience of accounting for IT and non IT projects across both capex and opex.
- High standard of accuracy
- Exceptional time management skills, to confidently manage conflicting priorities and deadlines.
- Commercially aware with the ability to appreciate impact of decisions on the financials
- Strong communication/ interpersonal and influencing skills, proven stakeholder management
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Proactive, flexible and able to work at pace and with passion in a changeable, dynamic environment.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle
Apply for Programme Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly