- Full Time
£18,000 - £19,00 per annum DOE
- Responsible for residents’ invoicing process, including but not limited to: Raising charges, Managing payments, Direct debits.
- Complete bank reconciliations.
- Provide support to the operational teams, including but not limited to: Query resolution, Residents’ accounts adjustments, Outstanding debt information, Deposits’ protection and refunds.
- Assistance with producing timely month end reporting, including but not limited to: Balance Sheet reconciliations, Accruals and prepayments, Maintaining the Fixed Assets register.
- Support Finance Managers in the annual budgeting process.
- Collate information for year-end and the audit.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to achieve an outstanding level of customer service (Essential)
- Attention to detail (Essential)
- Ability to deal with and prioritise multiple tasks to meet deadlines (Essential)
- Problem solving skills (Essential)
- Computer literacy – Intermediate Excel as a minimum (Essential)
- Good understanding of financial accounting and cash management (Desirable)
- Degree (preferably Finance or related subject) or Part-Qualified Accountant
- The job holder will be expected to study towards an accounting qualification
Apply for Accounts Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly