Business Support Administrator
This role will work as part of the G Office team based in Glasgow with a focus on supporting:
a) The smooth running of the team by undertaking key administrative tasks to allow the relevant experts to focus on specialist client service activity
b) The collation of Management Information to measure team performance and efficiency to support improvements to both
In this role:
- you'll understand the strategy of G Office and ensure all client related tasks are completed in a way that strengthens advocacy and supports SLA delivery
- you'll identify and highlight within the role any opportunities for, or threats to, brand delivery
- you'll support client transactions by ensuring all system accesses are provided in a timely and accurate manner in line with procedures
- you'll collate, within agreed timescales and parameters, management information and present to stakeholders in a manner that is easy to interpret
- you'll create and maintain other required documentation to support the G Office team as instructed
Who we're looking for:
you'll have a genuine interest in our clients. We want to provide a distinctive service and
unlock potential for growth in dynamic organisations.
you'll know that what you do matters. As an organisation we want to be known for how we
do business, not simply what we do. So, we need people who know that every act matters
from the simple things to the insights we bring to clients.
you'll seize opportunities. We want to adapt quickly and wisely to changing conditions to
optimise growth for both our clients and ourselves.
you'll apply critical reasoning to bring clarity and insight. We do it by asking great questions,
listening and drawing on our collective knowledge and experience to really help others grow.
Education, experience and qualifications:
- you'll be adept at use of Google and Microsoft applications including but not limited to formula, v look up, charts and macros
- you'll have experience of data retrieval, tracking and reporting
- you'll focus on attention to detail
- you'll have the ability to work in a fast paced and ambiguous environment