Country Controller – Austria
Our client is a multi-billion Euro turnover, private equity-backed, international manufacturing group. The business has a clear strategic vision and has enjoyed exciting and ambitious growth plans, both organically and through acquisition, with an ambitious future expansion agenda.
The business is looking to recruit a high calibre, hands-on Country Controller for one of their sites located in Western Austria. With revenues of c.€150 million, this site contributes in excess of 25% of the Region’s total revenue. Reporting to the Regional CFO, in this business critical position you will head the finance function for the Austrian Plant. Key responsibilities will include:-
- Leading and managing the planning, budgeting and forecasting processes to create robust and realistic targets as well as the action plans to deliver them
- Acting as a business partner to senior operational stakeholders creating genuine value add relationships
- Challenging business performance, highlighting risks and opportunities, adding critical business insight and improving business decision making
- Delivering clear, accurate, meaningful and actionable management reporting
- Improving financial processes, controls and systems
- Leading, managing and developing the local Finance team ensuring operational effectiveness to the highest professional standards
The successful candidate will be an immediately impactful, commercially orientated senior finance professional. With experience of both cross-functional business partnering and core commercial finance – financial planning, forecasting, budgeting and analysis skills, you will have a demonstrable background of driving change across these areas. You will be a proven manager, comfortable operating within a complex, international organisation. Experience within a manufacturing environment is highly preferred. Additionally you will be a fluent German and English speaker.
You will visibly possess the credibility, emotional intelligence and communication skills to be able to quickly build relationships with, and influence, senior executives across a range of companies and cultures. With demonstrable drive, enthusiasm and proactivity, you will thrive in a change-oriented and dynamic environment.
This is a high profile appointment within a growing success story and offers the opportunity make a significant and immediate impact, together with the opportunity to truly build long term career within the organisation.
N.B. Cedar accepts CV uploads in 3 formats; MS Word, HTML and Simple Text. Please convert any PDF files to one of these formats before uploading. Thank you
Apply for Country Controller – Austria
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly