Part Qualified / Finalist Accountant
Our client is an international financial services company, with a hub in London based in the heart of the City. They are now looking to hire a new addition to their finance team at Part Qualified or Finalist level. The candidate will be involved in a broad finance role covering all aspects of accounting.
A growing electronic trade execution and clearing broker for investors, traders and financial advisors. Based in prestigious offices in the heart of the City.
Working in the finance team of 4, reporting to the CFO, your role will be:
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Preparing statutory accounts and supporting the annual audit process
- Posting accruals for corporation tax
- Identifying and posting IFRS and US GAAP adjustments
- Working closely with Treasury, Regulatory and Clearing functions for liquidity, capital and custody requirements
- Preparing daily regulatory capital calculations
- Financial analysis
You will be educated to degree level and be actively studying for your ACA/ACCA or CIMA qualification - either at Part Qualified or Finalist level.
This is a broad accounting role and will suit applicants who have either a Big 4 / Practice Audit background or who have or are working within Financial Services businesses.
Knowledge of equities, foreign exchange and derivatives advantageous.
Excellent communication skills and experience of interacting with senior stakeholders
Competitive salary and a range of benefits including annual bonus and share options. Study support potential.