Finance Director - to £120k plus benefits - Newcastle
Our client is a market leading FTSE 100 business which continues to grow its presence across the UK. Through innovative and commercially-focused contract management, this organisation delivers services and expertise to a wide-range of sectors. We are seeking a Finance Director to lead a £240m turnover division based in Newcastle.
This business is seeking a Finance Director to support a new contract and lead the finance team in its delivery of revenue and profit targets. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent commercial experience with a clear vision for the development of future growth opportunities and revenue maximisation. The Finance Director will require excellent technical accounting skills, and the ability to positively engage with stakeholders across the business. Specifically we seek someone with the following experience:
- Overseeing all aspects of the monthly and annual reporting process
- Managing and enhancing the relationship between finance and the operational teams across the division
- Examining contract management processes and ensuring the maximisation of commercial opportunities within the contract parameters.
- Identification of key areas of performance measurement and driving improvements
- Management of project budgets and all forecasting activity
- Reviewing the availability and integrity of management information and working closely with IT to improve the use of systems
- Preparation of Board packs and presenting results to the Executive
- Mentoring and guiding the team in order to improve technical skill levels and reporting deadlines
- Working with non-finance Project Managers to ensure delivery goals are met from both a financial contract and deadline perspective
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an innovative business with enormous growth potential.
The Finance Director will have strong academics, ideally to degree level, and a chartered or CIMA qualification with first time passes. They will have a genuine track record with successful and complex businesses and a positive, collaborative attitude, with a proven ability to the deliver on corporate goals over the next 3-5 years.
This is a role for an individual seeking to fast-track their career in a challenging and visible environment. The successful Finance Director will be rewarded with a salary of up to £120k per annum, plus car, pension, healthcare, and attractive bonus.