Part Qualified Accountant
- Full Time
Our client is seeking a progressive Part Qualified Accountant to join their growing Finance team based on Milton Park, Didcot.
Our client is a growing national organisation, with a great reputation as a local employer. Based on Milton Park, Didcot, they have newly refurbished offices and plenty of parking.
The Part Qualified Accountant will be responsible for:
- Production of the year end statutory financial statements
- Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations in an accurate and timely manner
- Oversee the month end close process, ensuring the month end reporting is prepared accurately and on time.
- Preparation and input of accruals, prepayments and other journals
- Maintaining the fixed asset register and reconciling fixed asset additions/disposals
- Prepare margin analysis and other profitability indicators
- Liaising with other departments and being the point of contact for any financial based queries for the wider business.
- Ad hoc analysis and resolution of accounting queries
- To continuously review and improve work processes and the levels of service provided, maintaining a close liaison with principal customers (internal and external) and suppliers
- To support the Finance Controller with ad-hoc tasks for the general financial management of the business and assisting with audit queries.
The Part Qualified Accountant will:
- Be actively studying ACCA or CIMA
- Strong background in Financial or Management accounts
- Month end experience
- Ideally experience of preparation of year end accounting
- Desire to progress and learn more
- Desire to work as part of strong team
- The salary on offer for the Part Qualified Accountant is between £32,000 and £40,000 plus a full study package and benefits.