- Full Time
Reed Accountancy are recruiting for a Credit Controller in Edinburgh. This a permanent opportunity to work with a market leader where career progression and personal development are strongly part of my clients ethos. This is a fantastic opportunity to build a strong career with one of the UK's market leaders.
To be considered for the role you MUST have come from a Credit Control or Collections/Call Centre background. Further to this you will need to demonstrate good communication skills and be a key influencer with highly effective negotiation skills.
Duties will include;
- All aspects of credit control for a large UK wide organisation
- Maintaining the aged debtors list
- Chasing outstanding debt via telephone, letter and email
- Working towards and hitting targets
- Weekly reporting
- Dealing with all credit control related queries
- General administrative duties
To be successful with your application, my client is looking for an effective team player with a positive attitude and willingness to take ownership, an excellent sense of customer service values and confidence in own ability.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.