Group Indirect Tax Manager
MERJE is recruiting a Group Indirect Tax Manager for a FTSE listed business.
The Group Indirect Tax Manager will be responsible for:
- Dealing with queries on UK indirect tax issues
- Reviewing contracts to advise on VAT issues
- Reviewing VAT returns prepared by group
- Setting up and amending existing VAT registrations
- Working with joint venture partners to ensure VAT accounting and reporting is correctly carried out
- Liaising with HMRC on issues affecting group companies
- Business partnering with commercial staff
Our client is looking for an ACA, ATT, ATII qualified Tax specialist with industry experience who has both a strong technical understand of VAT issues as well as possessing a high level of communication skills.
On offer is the opportunity to work in a dynamic business to deliver real benefits to the organisation. Apply online for immediate consideration.