You will report into the Financial Controller reporting on all areas of finance, responsible for balance sheets, banking, data entry, forecasting and budgeting as well as working with supplier and managing payroll. As well as covering all areas of Finance you will support the MD in the future planning of the business as well being heavily involved in the running of the business.
The client are a fast growing SME company who are looking to expand their offices, add to their stores and increase their retail presence. They provide a great working environment, competitive package and work life balance.
Oversee the data entry and reconciliation of sales ledger and purchase ledger
- Oversee the bank reconciliations
- Reconcile all balance sheet codes monthl
- Produce monthly management accounts accurately
- Review monthly management account variances and analyse
- Create and monitor the weekly cash flow forecast
- Make all supplier payments in line with company procedure
Prepare monthly payroll for the outsourced payroll team
The Ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA or Qualified By Experience and have experience in all areas of Finance, assist in the management of the facilities and support the MD.
You will be highly organised and be able to priories your work.
£35,000-£42,000 + Bonus and Benefits