FP&A Analyst Job
FTSE Listed Company based in Middlesex is looking to recruit a FP&A Analyst to join their Finance team.
This role will require you to provide analysis and maintain strong stakeholder relationships to keep the wider business informed on the impact of your reports. This is a great opportunity to gain further experience in a high turnover business, with the opportunity for contract extension.
- Provide financial expertise on key finance and business processes.
- Prepare detailed financial analysis and ad hoc reports to the Board including full KPI and actuals v budget reporting.
- Manage the production of monthly consolidated P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Earnings per share and full commentary.
- Improve the accuracy of business / financial planning & forecasting tools.
- A broad range of ad hoc commercial projects.
To be successful in your application it is beneficial to have;
- Part-Qualified Accountant
- 3 A-Levels - Grade C or above, and accountancy degree beneficial
- OPEX experience desirable
- SAP and Excel experience desirable
- Strong analytical, report writing and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.