Morgan McKinley are currently recruiting for a Management Accounting for a fast expanding business based in Bath. You will be working closely with the FC on existing business. Main tasks will be sales reconciliation work, ownership and production of P&Ls, balance sheet reconciliations and liaison with stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Owning specific P&Ls and producing monthly management accounts to a high level of accuracy
- Working with the team to deliver a comprehensively reconciled balance sheet pack each month
- Dealing with queries regarding results of the business, providing support to Takings to clear reconciliation differences each month
- Working with the team to ensure current processes are efficient and fit for purpose, and to help identify areas for efficiency gains to support the next phase of growth
- Strong academically - educated to degree level and having completed their professional accounting qualification (CIMA or similar)
- Well experienced in management accounting roles in similar sized organisations
- Thrives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment - flexibility is key
- Strong attention to detail, and able to deliver right-first-time results quickly
- Deadline focussed, and willing to put in the effort required to ensure they always meet them
- Understanding of small companies and how they work
- First time qualification passes
- At least one year post-qualification, with evidence of CPD
- Experience of OpenAccounts would be an advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.