Assistant Management Accountant
An exciting opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant working with a friendly team and with the opportunity to increase exposure to Management Accounts and Month End duties.
A specialist in its respective market, an organisation that has grown and diversified with no plans of slowing down.
This role is reporting into the Management Accountant.
The duties include but are not limited to:
- Supporting day to day finance activities including daily, weekly and monthly sales reporting.
- Preparation of monthly management information.
- Cost tracking/management, working with team to ensure forecast costs remain within budget.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations and management.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, Cost Accounting, and Revenue Recognition
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Budgeting preparation, management and monitoring processes
- Prepare monthly/ yearly budgeting, cash flow and report on variances to budget
- Prepare year end financial accounts prior to audits
- Monitor cash flows statements and predict future trends
- Establish accurate forecasts regarding expenses and revenues
- Collate, prepare and interpret reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements
The Successful candidate must:
- Have experience in a similar finance role - Essential
- Be studying or completed AAT - Essential
- Have strong Excel skills - Essential
- Have worked with Sage - Desirable
- Be a strong communicator - Essential
This role is paying between £20 - 22,000 per annum + Parking + Management Accounts exposure