Finance Process Improvement
Finance Process Analyst
We are currently looking for a finance process analyst to work for a top financial services business in the City. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a large finance transformation working primarily on a new general ledger system.
Finance Process Analyst Responsibilities;
- Create and document finance business processes inline with new General Ledger.
- Understand finance/Accounting processes and ensure that the correct financial controls.
- Requirements gathering from multiple finance and business user.
- Analysis of existing Business Process flows and an understanding of functional revisions being implemented within the systems deliveries
- Support users in the development of process notes / procedure manuals to align to the process models
- Provide support post implementation.
Finance Process Analyst Experience/skill set;
- Qualified Accountant (Aca, Acca, Acma, Cima).
- Extensive Financial services experience.
- Understanding of accounting principles across operational finance.
- Process mapping experience.
- Excellent general ledge experience.