Purchase Ledger Accountant
Purchase Ledger Accountant - Real Estate OUR CLIENT is an active and successful Property Asset Manager, who use their experience and expertise to maximise profitability on assets for their clients. They are now seeking to hire an experienced property Purchase Ledger Accountant to join their expanding team and work closely alongside stakeholders.
THE ROLE will involve the following:
- Assuming responsibility for the day-to-day financial control of the purchase ledger function and property management accounts system.
- Accurately coding, seeking authorisation and processing supplier invoices, credit notes and other transactions.
- Preparing supplier payment runs from manual cheques to BACS and other means.
- Presenting payment runs to senior staff for authorisation.
- Processing payment runs.
- Ad-hoc management accounting.
- Assisting surveyors and accounts team where necessary.
THE PERSON: To apply, You MUST be an experienced accounts payable assistant with property management systems experience (TRAMPS / QUBE / YARDI etc.) and possess a solid grasp of Excel. You will also possess a strong property (real estate) background / understanding and have strong numerical and computing skills. You will be a good communicator; both written and verbally and you will also be confident working under minimal guidance and be comfortable working with others in the team.
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.