SF Group are working with a leading engineering who are in the process of bolstering their group function with a new Group Tax Manager. Reporting to the Director of Financial Reporting, the Group Tax Manager has overall responsibility for managing group tax affairs, ensuring compliance, and steering global strategy.
Key areas of focus include:
- Ownership of the group Transfer Pricing policy
- Ensuring compliance to UK VAT legislation
- Providing tax advice to contract negotiation
- Maximising UK and group tax position
- Supporting the Group Finance Director in supporting the international group appropriately
- Manage relationships with external advisers
This is a genuine opportunity to influence the UK and global tax strategy for an evolving group. Our client has experienced continual growth and their client-based is one of the most stable around. Finally this role offers an excellent remuneration package.