2 days left
- Full Time
Sellick Partnership is exclusively recruiting a Part-Qualified or Qualified Management Accountant to work within a reputable organisation within the Highbridge area. This position is permanent and is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a fast growing international manufacturing business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Performance Reporting - To ensure that periodic reports are prepared and submitted. To support the business managers, ensuring that they understand the information generated and are using it to improve performance. To generate ad-hoc information (normally commercial, purchasing or operational related) to support the analysis of business performance.
- Rolling Forecast - To support the generation of the operational, purchasing and overhead elements of the rolling forecast, and review the results to ensure they are sensible.
- Control Environment - To apply the commercial and operational control systems. To identify areas of improvement / weaknesses, and suggest modifications as appropriate. To assist the generation of profit improvement plans by highlighting areas of concern/opportunity, and ensuring robust measures are put in place to measure progress versus plan.
- Month End - Review the overhead and operation results and reconcile to expected figures and highlight any issues as applicable.
- Group Requirements - To liaise with group functions (e.g. internal audit, tax department) and external parties (e.g. external audit) as required. To review reporting and control systems are robust and suggest modifications in order that they comply with group standards.
- IS and Business Processes - To maintain the management accounting systems (e.g. ERP, costings). To ensure that issues with systems and processes are highlighted and improvements are suggested. To act as the site IS champion, being the go to person for any IS related issues.
- People management - Although no direct reports, there will be the requirement to interact with, and influence, senior members of the site team.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Be Part Qualified or Qualified in either CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- A manufacturing background would be ideal, however not essential
- Experience with use of ERP systems
- A hands-on approach with confident communication skills
- Proven experience in a Management Accounting role
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration.
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly