Group Tax Reporting Manager
- Management of the Group Tax Accountant to ensure all outputs are produced to the required standard and in accordance with timetables and statutory deadlines.
- Ensure appropriate staff training, development and coaching is in place, such that the staff have full ownership of their remit and are able to utilize their full potential, as well as to enable succession planning.
- Ensure that all PDP's are reviewed regularly to enable staff to work effectively towards clearly defined objectives.
- Take care of staff motivation and welfare on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure that all staff work as a team, developing flexibility in order to enable temporary absences can be covered appropriately.
- Promote team-work within the wider group finance team and provide support and assistance to other team members in busy times, to cover absences, or as and when required.
- Manage the consolidated group year end reporting process, supporting junior staff in their respective roles.
- Assist UK and overseas entities with completion of tax pack and other tax reporting requirements.
- Manage the review of tax packs produced by the UK and overseas entities and raise queries to sites as appropriate.
- Preparation of year-end disclosures for the consolidated accounts.
- Management of the tax processes for the UK statutory accounts, including calculation of tax under FRS101 and appropriate disclosures.
- Oversee junior staff in their reporting responsibilities, including the monthly management accounts process.
- Take responsibility for budgeting and forecasting in accordance with timetable.
- Keep updated with tax reporting initiatives and best practice. Seek to continually improve efficiency and effectiveness of financial reporting processes.
- Support in the drafting and updating of relevant sections of the Group Finance Manual.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.