Credit Control Supervisor
Reporting into the Credit Manager, the Credit Control Supervisor will assist in the leadership of up to 6 Credit Controllers/Sales Ledger Clerks as well as manage key client relationships and provide date, reports and forecasts to senior finance management.
An established Liverpool manufacturer who are currently ranked as the market leader within their field. As an employer, they look for candidates with a 'can do, hard working' attitude who can form part of an effective team. In return, they offer competitive packages and the opportunity for employees to develop within.
The Credit Control Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Credit Manager with the supervision of 6 team members
- Ensure sales ledger and debt records are maintained
- Improve and train the credit control team (when required)
- Assist with debt recovery forecasting
- Work closely and liaise with wider finance/accountancy function
The successful Credit Control Supervisor will come from the following background:
- Hold previous credit control supervisory/management experience (B2B)
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- £21,000 - £25,000 salary
- Competitive benefits package