Corporate Tax Manager
Fantastic opportunity for a tax professional to join a leading company in Manchester in a new role paying £50k
Your new company
Our client is a leading company based in Manchester and due to continued growth is looking to appoint to the newly created role of Corporate Tax Manager. Recognised as a leading brand it is a company where you will have the autonomy to shape and make the role your own.
Your new job
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a talented Head of Tax and you will establish yourself as a true tax business partner to the rest of the business. You will :
- Work with the Tax Advisors and be the initial reviewer of the tax accounting workings and computations prepared by the Tax Advisors
- Ensure corporation tax compliance returns are submitted on time
- Oversee and review the tax accounting processes and liaise with with auditors as required
- Responsible for the monitoring of tax forecasts and payments
- Provide an advisory service to the rest of the business
- Responsible for managing proactive tax value added and risk review project
What you'll need to succeed
It is essential you are an experienced tax professional either seeking a first move from the profession or looking to make a move from another company. You will be an effective communicator with strong IT skills and be able to work on your own initiative.
What you'll get in return
You will offered an attractive basic with 10% bonus, childcare vouchers, private health and a range of other benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.