Credit Control Supervisor
Brewster Pratap are recruiting for a brand new position within an ambitious growing Retford business. This is a crucial new role within a growing finance department and will provide leadership to the Accounts Receivable team.
Reporting into the Finance Controller and supervising a small team of Credit Controllers you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Manage team operations, staffing and workflow on a daily basis
- Maintain optimum service levels to customers including relationship management
- Review of procedures and implementation of new working practices/ technology
- Month end processes and aged debt reporting and analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Cash management and cash flow forecasting
- Setting up new customers
- Reducing debtor days
- Ensure payments are processed within agreed SLA's
- Proven team management / supervision essential
- Credit Control background
- Confident and personable
Competitive basic salary with career progression opportunities as the business continues to grow and meet the ambitious but achievable growth plans. Free on site secure parking and the company is easily accessible by motorway from Doncaster, Gainsborough, Worksop and Scunthorpe.
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications Brewster Pratap receive we are unable to give all applicants individual feedback on each job application. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within 2 weeks of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.