Purchase Ledger Clerk
PURCHASE LEDGER CLERK - REAL ESTATE - LONDON - OUR CLIENT is a progressive property owner and investor specialising in retail. The firm has been established for almost a decade and is now a FTSE 250 listed REIT. As one of the UK's leading and largest owners of shopping centres focused on UK retail and leisure, they have over £1 billion of assets under management across the UK. They are currently recruiting for an additional Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their close-knit finance team and work independently whilst simultaneously supporting a more junior colleague.
- Managing all of the company's purchase ledger function and responsible for the whole accounts payable process, including:
- Accepting receipt of invoice;
- Accurately coding;
- Arranging sign off;
- Completing BACS runs.
- Ensuring management of outstanding creditors and funds within the bank accounts.
- Producing payment runs and ensuring they are correctly posted onto the system and online banking.
- Maintaining creditors' accounts.
- Assisting in basic journals.
- Assisting in interim and year-end audit queries.
- Carrying out ad hoc duties to assist financial accountants.
THE PERSON - In order to apply, you must have at least 1 years' work experience within the property industry and be educated to minimum A-Level. The role will only be suited to a candidate with previous knowledge of property invoice coding and concepts such as balance sheet costs and P&L. The ideal candidate will be proficient with a sector specific system such as YARDI or QUBE and possess strong numerical and excel skills along with excellent organisation and communication skills. There will be a preference for a candidate with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work independently. This is a very progressive role for an ambitious candidate who wishes to learn and grow with a company.
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.