EMEA Financial Controller
2 days left
- Full Time
Blackwaters is recruiting an EMEA Finance Controller on behalf of a US listed Software group based near to Wokingham.
Reporting to the EMEA Finance Director, this role has responsibility for financial reporting, general ledger management and compliance. Specific responsibilities include:
- Managing the day-to-day workload of the General Ledger team in a variety of tasks including compliance (Local and US), ensuring adherence to US GAAP.
- Direct management of the EMEA general ledger accountants along with developing and mentoring.
- Working with the treasury function on trades and maintaining accuracy on global cash forecasts and operational compliance on approvals.
- Responsible for continuously improving best practice procedures and controls to ensure maximum efficiency and adherence to group policies and SOX requirements.
- Responsible for the review and approval of high quality, standardized monthly balance sheet reconciliations for all accounts to comply with SOX and risk management requirements.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of close for month, quarter and year end. Work as part of the EMEA accounting team to meet regional goals and objectives
The right person will be a qualified accountant with solid financial reporting exposure, who is strong manager (to lead a team of 5).
We're looking for someone ambitious to succeed the Finance Director in 18-24 months.
Apply for EMEA Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly