ABPM as experts in financial recruitment have been appointed by a construction services company based in the East Midlands to recruit a Financial Accountant. The successful candidate will be either a qualified accountant or someone who is coming towards completion of an accountancy qualification, this individual should have excellent communication and organisational skills who is able to manage time efficiently and work within a team to resolve financial issues with systematic thinking.
- Monthly accounting and production, including profit and loss, balance sheets and variance analysis.
- Overseeing that all supporting staff deadlines are met.
- Reporting for subsidiary companies.
- Production and analysis reports on costs and progress
- Balance Sheets Reconciliations, Cash flow reporting and VAT returns.
- Support and management of staff.
- Preparation for year-end Audit and liaison with external auditors
- Ad hoc duties when required
- To be close to completion or have obtained an Accountancy Qualification - ACA/ACCA/ACMA
- Relevant experience of working within finance.
- Project management experience
An excellent opportunity for an individual to advance in their career to enhance their current abilities using there meticulous attention for detail and professional working manner to drive themselves and the company forward.