2 days left
- Full Time
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a rapidly expanding business based in Derby, who are looking to recruit a Credit Controller to join the team.
The Credit Controller role is an excellent opportunity to get your "foot in the door" with a business who can offer longer term progression opportunities due to their growth plans.
The Credit Controller they are looking for will be:
- Able to establish and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Able to process high volumes of invoices, post and allocate cash to the ledger
- Proactive in their approach, takes action and follows through in their work
- Able to work in a team, liaising with the finance function and regional managers to flag issues and resolve them in a timely manner
- Spot potential problems and present solutions
- Able to review ledgers regularly, spot potential problems and present solutions
- Focused on presenting accurate information
- Identify and when needed liaise with solicitors when legal action is recommended
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Highly capable with IT
It is essential the Credit Controller is...
- A Level qualified or equivalent and have directly relevant experience in a credit controller environment and experience of maintaining the sales ledger.
- Someone who challenges the status quo, is highly self-motivated and has the passion and energy to help drive our business forward and make a difference.
Our Values :
Honourable - honest, fair, trusted, genuine, consistent and ethical
Open - clear, caring, intuitive, approachable, collaborative and inclusive
Resilient - Drive, resourceful, focused, committed and disciplined.
Transformational - Exceptional, refreshing, constructive, expert and enhancing.
Enterprising - passionate, hardworking diligent, progressive, curious and ambitious.
Credit Controller - Derby
Apply for Credit Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly