Actuarial Reserving Contractor
2 days left
- Full Time
Reserving Contractor sought for Personal and Commercial Lines Insurer to assist with year-end Reserving for their BAU team.
- GI Reserving experience essential
- Personal or Commercial Lines (ideally both)
- Solvency II experience desirable
- IMAP experience desirable
- Qualified Actuary (or equivalent relevant experience)
This is a six month contract, and our client is keen for someone to start as soon as possible.
Please apply now with your CV for further information.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment, offering temporary, contract and permanent solutions. Over the last decade we have built up an enviable relationship with key employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation, making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Apply for Actuarial Reserving Contractor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly