Purchase Ledger Clerk
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a rapidly expanding business based in Derby, who are looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join the team.
The Purchase Ledger Clerk role is an excellent opportunity to get your "foot in the door" with a business who can offer longer term progression opportunities due to their growth plans.
The Purchase Ledger Clerk they are looking for will be:
We are looking for someone who is...
- Proactive in their approach, takes action and follows through in their work
- Able to process high volumes of invoices accurately, ensuring they match to our purchase orders
- Experienced with the posting of VAT
- Able to work in a team, liaising with the finance team to flag issues and resolve them in a timely manner
- Experienced with the scheduling of supplier payments
- Able to build excellent relationships with suppliers, dealing with queries as needed
- Able to reconcile amounts to supplier statements on a monthly basis
- Highly capable with IT
It is essential you are...
A Level qualified or equivalent, have an eye for detail and have directly relevant experience in a Purchase Ledger Clerk role
Someone who challenges the status quo, is highly self-motivated and has the passion and energy to help drive our business forward and make a difference.
Our Values :
Honourable - honest, fair, trusted, genuine, consistent and ethical
Open - clear, caring, intuitive, approachable, collaborative and inclusive
Resilient - Drive, resourceful, focused, committed and disciplined.
Transformational - Exceptional, refreshing, constructive, expert and enhancing.
Enterprising - passionate, hardworking diligent, progressive, curious and ambitious.
Purchase Ledger Clerk -