Group Financial Accountant
- Full Time
Our client are a Software and Outsourcing business with extensive experience across various industries. Due to internal movements our client now have the opportunity for a Financial Reporting Accountant to join the central finance team in South Manchester.
As the Financial Reporting Accountant you will be responsible for all aspects Statutory reporting, statutory audits, tax packs, VAT, balance sheet reporting and consolidation the following:
Preparation and submission of statutory accounts:
- Consideration of new accounting standards and impact on reporting and revenue / cost recognition.
- Primary contact with auditors.
- Support the taxation process and controls, including responsibility for all tax packs, filing and planning.
- Key contact for external parties on tax matters.
Head Office Accounting:
- Responsibility for Head Office accounting, budgeting and forecasting - Central cost centres, including monthly review and reporting.
Group Controls and reporting:
- Support preparation of all external reporting to a range of stakeholders, ensuring a consistency in reporting
- Balance sheet consolidation and reporting
- Review and feedback on balance sheet reconciliations
If you are looking for a new challenge for a leader business in it's industry then please get in touch. The role is being offered on a permanent basis and with a salary between £36k - £38k.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Apply for Group Financial Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly