2 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a leader in their field, are currently looking to add a Credit Controller to their team in Southampton on a 9 - 12 month contract basis initially. This with a view to the position becoming permanent at the end of this initial contract.
An innovative and leading business with a fantastic reputation, this is an incredible opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller with good relevant skills and experience to come and join this business.
As a Credit Controller with our client, you will be required to do the following
- Progress the companies debt in accordance with agreed payment terms
- Chase debtors effectively for payments via telephone, email and prioritising workload to achieve optimum results
- Accurately record work and evidence on each stage of the process
- Assume responsibility for own portfolio of work
- Achieve cash collection targets and other KPI's both individually and for the team.
You will be an innovative individual with strong interpersonal skills which is a necessity for the role as you will be liaising with many different stakeholders. The successful candidate will also need to prioritise workload and enjoy working in a busy, fast paced environment whilst having strong working knowledge of Word and Excel which is essential.
Our client is offering a competitive salary of £22 - £24,000 per year along with a flexible benefits package for this role. There is the possibility of an element of flexible working but you would need to be in the office for 'core hours'. There is an immediate start available for this vacancy.