Procure to Pay (P2P) Process Lead
Procure to Pay (P2P) Process Lead - Utilities
6 Months - Warwick
A Procure to Pay (P2P) Process Lead is required by a large energy and utilities client in Warwick. This will support a large transformation programme within the client
- The role holder will be responsible for developing and managing world class processes within the Transactional Procurement team, providing an excellent customer experience through closely integrated onshore teams and offshore service providers e.g. Accounts Payable; Customer Support; Global Procurement; RtR; IS and HR.
- Supporting the Transactional Procurement Service Delivery manager to ensure that day to day operational activities are managed in an effective professional manner.
Skills and Experience Required
- Possesses an expert understanding of the Purchase to Pay business processes
- Practical understanding and practical application of performance excellence techniques
- Practical understanding and application of the process management cycle
- Demonstrates strong financial acumen, understanding how Purchase to Pay fits into wider financial management processes and controls
- SAP SRM (purchasing) experience and knowledge essential/qualifications desirable
- P2P (end to end) Process knowledge essential