Group Financial Controller
- Full Time
Our client is a high-growth, award-winning private equity backed B2B travel business. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious company with established scale, international scope of operations, and a dynamic culture -
- Maintain the financial integrity of books of account
- Continually review, update and maintain procedures to control the authorisation of expenditure in conjunction with the FD and functional Directors
- Maintain robust controls and reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts and between the systems
- Analyse and interpret financial information to assist management in running the business
- Provide detailed monthly management accounts and related management information required by the Group and all departments and locations, in a timely manner
- Compile statutory accounts including consolidated accounts and subsidiary accounts. Liaise and deal with company auditors on all financial statutory matters as required
- Provide financial and accounting information as required by external agencies
- Prepare VAT returns
- Supporting advisors to prepare Corporation Tax computations
- Support the FD in the preparation of cashflow plans for the business adhering to a pre-agreed timetable. Oversee the input of the budget into the accounting systems to enable monthly monitoring of actual figures from the ledgers.
You will be a Qualified Accountant with a track record of achievement in businesses managing a high volume of multi-currency transactions. You must be technically strong with the ability to motivate others.
Apply for Group Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly