We are currently looking to hire an Risk consultant to work for a top retail bank in central London.
Risk Consultant responsibilities;
- Oversee and monitor adherence to the Risk Management Framework, including requirements within each of the supporting policies and processes, ensuring their robust application across the business and providing reporting on exceptions.
- Ensure a robust methodology is followed and audit trail maintained for the purposes of regulatory evidence
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with senior stakeholders across the Group
We are looking for a risk consultant with the following experience;
- Risk management experience (ideally conduct risk)
- Knowledge of the retail banking industry.
- PowerPoint Experience
- Stakeholder management and engagement, experience of presenting to senior stakeholders
- Knowledge of business continuity / resilience
- Knowledge of the banking industry is preferred