Senior Financial Accountant
My client a high profile, unique, one of a kind leisure/retail organisation in the UK, with significant presence in their industry. Their £900m turnover with impressive year on year growth over the last few years, presents a very exciting interim opportunity for qualified Financial Accountant.
Primary Purpose of the Role:
- Management of the audits of various * companies
- Timely preparation of tax packs and statutory accounts
- Direct and indirect tax compliance and reporting (UK/US GAAP)
- Banking and treasury reporting and administration
- Qualified ACA/ACCA
- Previous UK VAT / Stat experience
- Preferably Big 4 background
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.