INTERIM FP&A ROLE- 6 MONTH TEMPORARY TO PERMANENT ASSIGNMENT - CAMBRIDGE £40,000-£45,000+ BONUS
Exclusive interim assignment available for one of Cambridgeshires leading organisations. Experienced, ideally qualified accountant required to assist with the accounts on an interim basis.
In your new role your key responsibilites include;
• Preparation of data analysis and cash flow reporting
• Annual budgeting
• Making improvements to the reconciliation processes
• Business partnering to all divisions in organisation
• Quarterly re-forecasts including monthly reporting
• Production of financial analysis reports- real time
• Assist with the management account function
• Processing of monthly journals
• Assisting with month-end reconciliation's
Other role specifics
• Assist with the preparation of the consolidated statutory financial statements with assistance from the finance and project administration teams
• Prepare audit schedules
You will need previous accounting experience, along with excellent business partnership including analysis skills and the ability to adapt to each department. CIMA or ACCA qualification is desirable, but a working knowledge of financial accounts is essential to succeed. You will also need to be confident with Excel and have good attention to detail.
If you are a FP&A Accountant looking for a position within Cambridgeshire please contact Ben at THE ONE GROUP for more information. If this position isn't suitable but you know of someone who would suit this criteria, win yourself a refer a friend voucher by sending their details over to THE ONE GROUP.
THE ONE GROUP is Cambridgeshire's largest independent specialist recruitment consultancy. With offices in Cambridge, Peterborough and Northampton, our recruitment divisions include; Accountancy, Marketing, HR, IT, Office and Executive recruitment.