A forward thinking and progressive firm of accountants are looking to build on their success by adding a vastly experienced Accounts Senior to their small and friendly team based in their Plymouth office.
In order to be considered for the role you will need to have a background in general practice covering audit, accounts preparation and taxation for this senior role within the practice reporting directly to the partners.
You will be tasked with the delivery of high quality accountancy and tax advice to a wide range of existing clients from a range of sectors. By doing so, you will be providing a key role in ensuring that the firm continues to build new relationships and continue to move forward.
- Accounts preparation for a wide range of business entities
- Managing your own diverse portfolio of clients
- Liaising with clients, advising them on accounting systems & processes
- Assisting with business development of the practice
- Review of accounts prepared by the accounts staff
- Supervision, training and generally supporting the accounts staff
- Meeting new and existing clients and ensuring that a high level of professionalism is applied at all times in order to ensure that crucial client relationships are maintained.
- Qualified ACA or ACCA
- Significant current and relevant experience in all aspects of accounts preparation and taxation in a practice environment (minimum 5 years)
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong ability to forge and maintain new and existing relationships