Senior Pricing Analyst
Senior Pricing Analyst with Optimisation experience sought for a global insurer based in London.
Our client has a truly global reach with over 100 million policy holders in over 50 countries. They are also recognised as one of the best companies to work for in the UK, and offer a great culture and development plan for all their staff.
A key part of their growth plan is to strengthen their General Insurance business in the UK by recruiting, training and developing top talent from across the market.
They are looking to recruit a Senior Pricing Analyst to play a key role in their Optimisation Team, which covers a range of Personal Lines products.
The role requires candidates to have a sound technical understating of Optimisation techniques (building / maintaining models) and strong communication skills to deal with internal and external stakeholders.
Given the clients business involves working with intermediary providers and brokers, it would be advantageous to have prior experience of the broker / insurer relationship.
Required Experience for Senior Pricing Analyst:
- Extensive personal lines pricing experience
- Optimisation experience ideal, but not essential
- Statistical / actuarial techniques to build models is advantageous
- Experience of Towers Watson Pricing packages advantageous
- Strong communication skills essential
- Confident managing / dealing with stakeholders
- Competitive basic salary
- Strong bonus scheme
- Generous pension contributions
- Life assurance 10 x basic salary
- Flexible working / benefits
- Market leading study support (if required)
For further information please apply below with your CV, or contact Austin Brislen.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment, offering temporary, contract and permanent solutions. Over the last decade we have built up an enviable relationship with key employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation, making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Sellick Partnership's new website is now live! Featuring a bold new look and streamlined navigation, you'll also enjoy a more personalised experience. Visit us now.