Group Financial Reporting Accountant
Our client is leading name within general insurance based in the heart of Liverpool city centre. They are experiencing an exciting period of change and development, and as such, are seeking an experienced Group Financial Reporting Accountant to join their Liverpool based team.
The Group Financial Reporting Accountant will take responsibility for:
- Preparing the Group's quarterly, interim and annual accounts in line with regulatory requirements and accounting standards
- Developing strong working relationships with other teams to improve business efficiencies
- Analysis and interpretation of financial information
- Conducting in-depth financial analysis and reports
- Researching market, regulatory and statutory changes and accounting best practice to ensure controls are developed
- Providing financial technical support
- Improving best practice
- Delivering process changes to raise standards and improve operational effectiveness
This role gives direct exposure to working closely alongside the CFO.
The Group Financial Reporting Accountant will meet the following criteria:
- Strong audit and controls background, ideally from a Big 4 Practice
- Excellent knowledge of accountancy standards such as IFRS an UK and US GAAP
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel
- Qualified accountant (ACA most desirable)
The role will be best suited to candidates who have previously audited for financial services businesses.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the team and a global organisation with a prestigious name within financial services.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment, offering temporary, contract and permanent solutions. Over the last decade we have built up an enviable relationship with key employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation, making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Sellick Partnership's new website is now live! Featuring a bold new look and streamlined navigation, you'll also enjoy a more personalised experience. Visit us now.