I currently have an excellent opportunity to join a Plymouth based Practice as a Client Manager. You will be responsible for managing client work and projects/delivering a high quality service. The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified with 5 years+ of PQE.
- Detailed working knowledge of all relevant auditing and accounting issues
- Good working knowledge of all areas of tax relevant to the firms clients
- Able to formulate reasoned views and recommendations
- Able to speak with confidence in all client-handling situations
- Able to gain the trust of clients and fellow professionals
- Develops and strengthens long-term relationships with clients
- Plans, organises and controls multiple responsibilities and resources to achieve assignment objectives
- In consultation with the Director/Partner helps develop solutions for clients and manages the implementation of ideas
- Advises, coaches and supports team members including providing consistent recognition and encouragement to team members to increase retention and productivity.
- Manages the compliance budget and profitability in their area of responsibility.
- Prepares and communicates budget issues, identifies opportunities to improve assignment profitability and maintains and controls WIP, billing and debtor issues.
- Identifies cross-selling opportunities and refers them to the appropriate team member.
In order to be successful, applicants will need:
- Business acumen
- Strong technical knowledge and skills.
- Strong client relationship skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong team management skills - the ability to lead, motivate and coach teams of people.
- A strong knowledge of firm products and services in the practice area and a working knowledge of products and services in other practice areas.
- A sound understanding of market trends including opportunities and business and commercial issues.