Semi Senior Accountant - Bolton
An amazing opportunity to work in a rapidly growing 2 partner accountancy firm in Bolton. A great chance for you to broaden your career in a highly established firm and join an ever-growing friendly and driven team.
Role and Responsibilities:
* VAT returns.
* Office administration.
* General accounting.
* Liaising with existing and potential clients as well establishing & maintaining relations.
* Accounts preparation for limited companies, sole traders, and partnerships.
* Ensuring deadlines are met in order to make sure clients, partners and co workers needs are met.
* Have a can do attitude towards day to day tasks in order to maintain smooth day to day running's of the practice.
* Keeping up with client management & taking year end accounts.
The ideal candidate for the Semi Senior Accountant will be:
* ACCA qualified/Part-qualified
* Passionate about accountancy & a growing firm.
* Being up to take accounts up to draft.
* Eager to learn, driven & prove both their knowledge & experience.