In Touch Networks are a hyper growth, UK based Digital business providing a membership service to Director level personnel in the UK and USA. We provide a networking solution for high-level business personnel and a route for them to obtain roles within top UK and international businesses. In addition to this, the business also provides a market-leading platform for senior business leaders to network together and also engage in training.
We are recruiting for a Finance Director to manage at both a strategic and hands on level the finances, accounts, cashflow and statutory regulations of the company. The role being vacated by the current incumbent due to internal promotion to Managing Director. This demanding role requires a highly ambitious person looking to make a real difference to a growing international business.
Key Responsibilities & Competencies
- Manage the Finance & Administration function and finance team of 5.
- Producing daily and weekly cashflows, maintaining the budgets
- Ensuring monthly management accounts and annual statutory accounts are produced accurately and on time by the finance team
- Producing weekly reports with a focus KPI’s for growth.
- Ensure the company has adequate funding to meet both working capital needs and forecasted investments.
- Responsible for the production of the financial statutory accounts in conjunction with the auditors
- Corporate finance – maintain relationships with potential funders, manage M&A activity, produce costings and feasibility studies
- Provide financial advice and guidance to the company's Directors/Managers and staff to enable them to achieve their objectives.
- Assist Managing Director & CEO with Budget
- Maintaining and growing relationships with external auditors and bankers
- Legal, H&S & SLA’s
*N.B – Although the above represents current duties of this post, you may be required to carry out additional duties not specified at the request of the board.
Required skills and experience
- Previous experience as a Finance Director with at least 2 years in post
- Strong technical background with focus on revenue recognition and ecommerce
- Proven track record in growing SME
- ACCA/ACA Qualified
- Experience of US GAAP and Sox
- Strong financial modelling and forecasting skills including cashflows
- Good understanding of SAGE
- Strong communication skills essential