Accounts Receivable Accountant
To £35,000 + Benefits
South West London
Our client is an instantly recognisable name involved in the manufacture, distribution and retail of goods with operations in the UK and Europe. Following continued organic growth, our client seeks to expand and develop several areas of the business, including Finance. As part of this development, a requirement has been identified for an experienced Accounts Receivable Accountant
This position will report to the Senior Accountant and will be responsible for the day to day invoicing for the UK entities adhering to month-end invoice deadlines, taking ownership of all areas of Accounts Receivable and Credit Control. Daily duties will include:
- Processing and raising of invoices and maintenance of the customer accounts
- Management of queries arising from customers or service providers.
- Verifying & reconciling customer orders issuing credit notes where required.
- Maintaining the sales ledger, issuing copy invoices and customer statements
- Liaising with the customer service teams and third party warehouse
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Prior experience in a fast paced Accounts Receivable / Sales Ledger environment, ideally in the manufacturing, retail or FMCG sector.
- Good knowledge of Excel and SAP is essential
- The ability to work independently, take ownership of tasks, and work in conjunction with others based both on site and remotely.
- Organised, resourceful and a good team player
How to Apply
To apply to this position, please do so online, attaching your CV detailing your current remuneration package quoting job reference 371581.