Our Client is a commercial property agent with over three decades' experience in the London property market. Having established a strong and stable team, working on some of the most innovative and complex London developments, they now seek a Property Accountant to help with their growing portfolio from writing up invoices to completing month-end reporting.
The Role, reporting to the Management Accountant and Head of Finance, will involve (but not be limited to) the following:
- Implementing Accounts Receivable/ Payable functions.
- Logging and chasing purchase invoices.
- Carrying out bank/creditor/debtor/petty cash reconciliations.
- Updating and maintaining spreadsheets.
- Allocating management agent funds appropriately and making sure funds are correctly paid back.
- Forecasting rent cash flow and distributing monies accordingly.
- Producing a variety of management reports suitably and efficiently.
- Coordinating the filing of statutory accounts and HMRC correspondences with auditors.
- Assisting with year-end procedures alongside the Management Accountant and Head of Finance.
- Managing property management accounts and company accounting software.
- Completing ad-hoc admin duties as and when required.
The Person will have at least 3 years accounting experience within a commercial property environment. Preferably you will have completed or be working towards an Accountancy Qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA), or be an experienced Bookkeeper. You will be proficient in Sage and Qube as well as having a good understanding of Microsoft Suite, especially Excel. You must work well under pressure and have the capacity to multi-task efficiently and accurately with excellent double-entry skills.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook