Exclude any of the below options from the search results:Hide this job Hide jobs with titles like this Hide jobs from Pizza Hut Hide jobs in this location
- Pizza Hut
- From £30,000 to £35,000 per year
- London, Hertfordshire
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Accounts Payable / Cashiers Manager
Accountancy Action are proud to be working with Pizza Hut (Yum! Restaurants International) on this opportunity.
How would you like to experience what it's like to be part of a global leader in the restaurant industry? At Pizza Hut, you'll find a fun, fast paced and supportive culture, where all of the success comes from the belief in their people. Investing in their team is their top priority. Pizza Hut™ is committed to the success of their employees and it’s a great place to work!
At Pizza Hut (part of YRI) they offer their employees a platform to develop their careers and benefit from their expertise in training and mentoring across all of our divisions.
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable / Cashiers Manager to recruit, train and mentor your own team and manage a relocation project in late 2014.
Working closely with the Financial Controller you will initially be working in Pizza Hut’s vibrant, modern Head Office which is based in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire. In October 2014 you will be responsible for the relocation (and subsequent management) of your team to Woking in Surrey, joining forces with Yum! Restaurants International’s UK Head Office.
We are ideally seeking an individual who is within a commutable distance to both sites – easily accessed by car or a 20 minute train from Waterloo train station. Alternatively we are looking for someone who is willing to relocate once the office move takes place.
The successful applicant should be able to start by mid June / early July 2013, with your first project being the immediate recruitment and training of a new team which will consist of 2 Accounts Payable Clerks & 2 Cashiers.
Your key accountabilities will be:
• Recruit, train, develop and motivate a team of 4 clerks.
• To manage the running of the Accounts Payable and Cashiers teams.
• To manage the relocation of the AP / Cashiers Team in October 2014
• To ensure the timeliness of banking, receipt of all cash and card payments and payment of suppliers.
• Ensure all tender is reconciled on a weekly basis by store.
• To provide a proactive service to both internal and external customers of Financial Control.
• Identify value added processes & areas of cost reduction & focus on results to make an impact on the business.
• Drive efficiencies and be accountable for your own area, implement change when necessary.
• Ensure that all internal controls relating to revenue payments are fully adhered to.
• Identify any potential areas of risk or opportunities to improve on processes.
• Manage the relationship with our merchant acquiring provider, our cash collection provider and our banks.
• Review & document procedures on an ongoing basis.
• Lead all aspects of future strategy for the department.
• Maintain Controls – To ensure a clear Audit and maintain control reconciliations.
A great company and a busy, responsible role. So what are you waiting for???
If you have the skills, passion and drive required for this position then apply now and start the journey to an exciting career with Pizza Hut – part of Yum Restaurants International.
Everyone knows Pizza Hut but here’s a little more about Yum!!
As the world’s largest restaurant Company, Yum! Brands, Inc. has nearly 39,000 restaurants in more than 125 countries and territories and 1.4 million associates. The Company's brands Pizza Hut, KFC and Taco Bell are the global leaders of the pizza, chicken and Mexican-style food categories. Whether you’re in Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Public Relations, Corporate Services, Engineering or Legal, Yum! Brands offers you a challenging and rewarding career full of advancement opportunities.
All direct or 3rd party or direct applications will be passed to Accountancy Action for inclusion in the screening process.
Salary – negotiable depending upon relevant experience
- Paul - Accountancy Action
- gw 3412
Your application for ‘Accounts Payable Manager’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!