Accountex, the UK's only National Exhibition for Accountants and Finance Directors in practice and business, returns for its fourth year on the 13 & 14 May at ExCeL, London.
Accountex is firmly cemented in the diaries of all the most proactive accounting practices from around the UK.
- Supported by all the major associations and institutions in the world of accountancy
- Expert knowledge from leading figures heads in finance & accountancy
- 175 exhibitors and 25 interactive workshops all under one roof
- Free advice and insight from 150 CPD seminars
- Face-to-face networking opportunities with exhibitors & peers
Accountex has been attracting the top speakers from the accountancy world since its launch, however, in recent years the business focus of the conference has now caught the eye of business personalities outside of the profession, such as BBC’s Dragon’s Den star Piers Linney and tech giants Microsoft who are also supporting the show this year.
For more information about Accountex visit the website at http://www.accountex.co.uk and register for your free tickets to attend on the 13 & 14 May at ExCeL, London.