ACT Chief Executive
Chief Executive - Association of Corporate Treasurers
Six figure salary
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) is the chartered body for treasury with a network of over 7,500 members and students in over 90 countries. It sets the global benchmark for treasury excellence and leads the profession through its internationally recognised qualifications, by defining standards and championing continuing professional development.
Through a staff team of about 40 based in central London and with turnover of c.£8m, the ACT operates to support individuals and employers through: professional qualifications, training and in-company learning solutions, membership services, events and conferences and publications. It works in the public and profession’s interest to influence policy and provide informed and unbiased technical guidance on key treasury issues.
The ACT is seeking to leverage its significant recent investments in education to maximize return and grow student numbers. The ACT is examining its business model and preparing for a period of change, focusing on core activities to ensure financial sustainability.
The ACT is seeking a new Chief Executive to:
- Work with the ACT’s Council to provide strategic focus and develop and agree a three year rolling business plan ensuring relevancy and sustainability.
- Promote treasury education and professional standards by developing, providing and marketing products and services, of a high quality and standard, to both current and prospective members in the UK and internationally.
- Represent the ACT and build appropriate relationships with employers, other professional bodies, external entities and treasury groups.
- Not necessarily a subject expert, but with experience as a senior professional who understands and/or can quickly grasp the issues facing treasurers in Corporates and the City.
- Leadership and management capability, consistent with leading a small business in a competitive sector.
- A confident and skilled communicator and public speaker able to fulfil an ambassadorial role.
Closing date: 24th October