£100,000 + Bonus + Executive Benefits
The HVM (High Value Manufacturing) Catapult is the go-to place for manufacturing technology innovation in the UK. Operating from 7 independent regional state of the art facilities, the HVM Catapult is a network of Technology and Innovation centres.
These centres work with some of the UK’s leading blue chip FTSE and SME businesses to help them transform ideas into new products and improve current manufacturing processes.
- Develop strong working relationships with the 7 centre Finance Directors to provide consistent reporting and ensure that agreed targets are reported and met.
- Day-to-day management of the Central Finance function. This is a very lean team and therefore requires a hands-on Finance Director.
- Gravitas, strong presentation skills, with the credibility to influence key stakeholders and government officers.
- Graduate calibre, qualified Accountant.
- Provide strategic support for the CEO and help to guide future funding processes.
- This individual must possess unquestionable character and absolute integrity and uphold high ethical standards.
- Energetic, engaging and hands on with very high influencing skills and resilience.
For more information please speak in confidence to our retained consultant Amy Parkinson at Berwick Partners.