Group Management Accountant
Competitive Salary and Benefits Package including Car Allowance, Pension and Medical Insurance.
An excellent career opportunity has arisen for a pro-active and results orientated Group Management Accountant to join the Finance team of a fast growing and dynamic property services company at their head office in Uxbridge.
The company is a highly successful private equity backed business delivering c.£30m of turnover annually and has a clear strategy to significantly improve turnover, operational efficiency and profitability. The business operates in a fast paced, customer responsive and rapidly evolving service environment. As such the commitment to customer service and continual improvement is ingrained in the culture across all levels and functions of the company.
The role of Group Management Accountant will be to partner with regional management to help develop and measure key metrics, identify and articulate the challenges and help to implement practical solutions. To successfully support the business in its medium term goals, the Group Management Accountant will work with the senior leadership team in the business to provide analytical insight in helping to deliver innovative and pragmatic solutions that improve business performance and enhance customer experiences.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic, ambitious and driven individual to enhance their career in a finance role that offers wider development opportunities to broaden their business, communication and general management skills. For the right candidate there is a high likelihood to achieve enormous levels of success and a genuine opportunity to grow and develop with the growth of the business.
- Business partnering, working closely with regional management teams
- Analysis of business performance & identifying solutions to issues
- Identify and lead high priority initiatives to improve operational performance
- Lead end to end billing cycle, ensuring efficiency throughout
- Support bid and commercial teams, through pricing tool development and compliance
- Forecasting and budgeting preparation
- Preparing and improving quality of monthly management information packs
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Graduate with highly developed analytical skills
- An ambitious Qualified Accountant or passed finalist
- An engaging self-starter with great communication skills
- A desire to achieve high standards and success through team work, dedication and a shared vision of success
If you have the required experience and skills please click apply now. Please include your CV, Cover Letter and Current Remuneration Details.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to high volume of applications we receive we are unable to to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 7 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.