Group Financial Controller
My client is a large property development company who, due to their continued growth, require a Group Financial Controller to support the Group Finance Director and act as a business partner to the divisional Finance Director.
- Responsibility for the accounting function and managing the accounts team to ensure high performance
- Production of the monthly board papers including incisive commentary on the key aspects of financial performance and clear analysis of variances
- Preparation of IFRS GAAP consolidated annual statutory financial statements and UK GAAP subsidiaries
- Consolidation of the subsidiary accounts
- Tax planning, treasury and corporate governance.
- Review and analysis of the monthly rolling forecast
- Attend contracting board meetings
- Co-ordination of external auditors
- Work closely with the business to provide accurate budgets, forecasts and plans and work on ad hoc projects where required.
- You will have excellent presentation skills with the proven ability to develop relationships with key stakeholders at all levels across the business.
- You will be a qualified accountant who has operated in a similar role or has the capability to take the next step forward in your career.
- Experience of operating within the property sector would be a distinct advantage
Remuneration: £100,000 plus benefits.
Please contact Daniel Bolton, Director