Our client is an entrepreneurial high-tech manufacturing business which services a global client base. The business is looking to recruit a Financial Controller to strengthen its financial and commercial capability. Reporting to the Group Finance Director key responsibilities will include –
- Maintaining and improving effective financial controls appropriate for a dynamic fast changing business,
- Preparing and improving monthly financial information and relevant KPI’s, managing cash flow and profit forecasts
- Preparing the annual budget,
- Preparing Statutory accounts
- Manage the finance team to effectively accomplish the department's goals and objectives.
- Deliver ad-hoc financial and business projects.
- Provide commercial support to the company's Management team
- Be the nominated deputy for the Finance Director in his absence.
You will be a Qualified Accountant with the ability to work in a dynamic SME. You must have excellent communications skills and the ability to interact with all parts of the business. Experience of working in a group function and for a manufacturing business would be beneficial.