Internal Audit Manager
My client is Europe's leading textile service business and who operate across 16 countries. They are looking for a qualified accountant or internal auditor with strong commercial acumen and core financial skill set and prior Internal Audit experience.
The Group has just been through an exciting period of change and as they are constantly striving to improve the business by getting stronger, smarter, and fit for the future another exciting period is almost guaranteed.
The role will include up to 40% travel across the UK, Scandinavia and Europe and require someone who has a desire to take ownership and accountability of the work they deliver, an approach which builds relationships with the business while maintaining the integrity and purpose of the role, a commitment to deliver high quality work and go that extra mile, as well as a good level of self motivation and drive.
- Professionally qualified accountant or internal auditor with strong commercial acumen and core financial skill set;
- Internal Audit experience;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the gravitas, credibility and personality to establish respected working relationships at all levels;
- Ability to take ownership and accountability to deliver reviews with minimal supervision;
- Excellent report writing skills; and
- Willingness to travel throughout the UK and Europe (up to 40%).
- European language - German, Swedish or Danish;
- Change management audit experience; and
- Programme and project audit experience.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.